Hula Hoop Classes
What To Expect
- Professional instruction by our talented teachers of all the coolest hula hoop tricks
- Fitness, fun and butt-loads of giggles!
- Improve your mental health
- Social connection
- Learn something new
- A safe, supportive, warm and friendly environment (no Judge Judy’s in our classes!)
- Bangin’ hoop tricks to show off to your family and friends
- Dancing to sweet tunes from the 80’s to the 00’s in every class with a bit of techno, pop and house mixed in
We have classes for all levels so you can find your best fit and we’ll always support you to move at your own pace, whether that’s taking it nice and slow or burning up the d-floor with all the moves we can possibly teach you!
What You Need
- A hula hoop – Shop here. Hoops are provided in all classes but you’ll want your own to practice with too.
- Comfortable clothing – less is more to keep the hoop on your bod
- A water bottle
- An open mind, friendly vibe and can-do attitude!
See below for schedule and pricing.
- $220/ $190 conc for 8wk Beginner and All Levels courses (60-75min)
- $250/ $220 conc for 8wk Beginner+ / Intermediate courses (75-90min)
- $80 for 1hr private lesson on Zoom or in person
- $28/$25 casual for beginner classes (if spots available)
- $32/ $28 casual for all levels/ inter classes (if spots available)
- All prices are exclusive of GST
- Concession card holders or unwaged: Use code SAVE30 when booking to get the concession price for 8-week courses (not available for casual or private classes)