Hula Hoop Classes
What To Expect
- Professional instruction by our talented teachers of all the coolest hula hoop tricks
- Fitness, fun and butt-loads of giggles!
- Improve your mental health
- Social connection
- Learn something new
- A safe, supportive, warm and friendly environment (no Judge Judy’s in our classes!)
- Bangin’ hoop tricks to show off to your family and friends
- Dancing to sweet tunes from the 80’s to the 00’s in every class with a bit of techno, pop and house mixed in
We have classes for all levels so you can find your best fit and we’ll always support you to move at your own pace, whether that’s taking it nice and slow or burning up the d-floor with all the moves we can possibly teach you!
What You Need
- A hula hoop – Shop here. Hoops are provided in all classes but you’ll want your own to practice with too.
- Comfortable clothing – less is more to keep the hoop on your bod
- A water bottle
- An open mind, friendly vibe and can-do attitude!
See below for schedule and pricing.
- $110/ $90 conc for St Kilda Beginner course (60-75min)
- $120/ $100 conc for St Kilda Beginner+ / Intermediate course (75-90min)
- $80 for 1hr private lesson on Zoom or in person (solo person)
- $25 casual for St Kilda beginner Byron Bay classes (if spots available)
- $30 casual for St Kilda inter class
- Contact us for prices for private bookings for 2 or more people